Large Phoenix worms?

Status
Not open for further replies.

BabyLink

I have a sick Leopard that I rescued it has severe MBD, and the first thing I've thought about is to give it some Phoenix worms, but I also have to think about my bearded dragon that eats Large one's already before I just order 1000+ cup of smaller sizes, and not give him any(he'd get jealous). So I'm unsure on the age, and she's very skinny at the moment so don't judge me on the picture remember that I saved her to try, and help her haha.

tumblr_m4coosXqJh1qf6fvqo1_1280.jpg

That's her in her new Humid Hide(she's never seen one poor thing :\, but she seems to love it) So with her size do you think she'd be able to eat Large? I know they aren't very big, but I don't want to make her sick from having too large of a worm.

TerratheBeardie

Hatchling Member
Generally,as long as they're the length of the space between her eyes or smaller,they'll be fine.Though really, Phoenix/Repti/Calci-worms are soft-bodied anyways,so impaction's less of a risk,if that's your concern.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Daniefran04
Top Bottom