New Crested Gecko :3

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerratheBeardie

Hatchling Member
Well,today being my birthday,I decided to pick up this little guy/girl. Was yellowish,so I'm guessing the color change is a response to relocation stress. I'm thinking of naming it either Kit-Kat, Butterfingers, Leon(if Male), Leia, or Nova, but I'm taking suggestions. :D
DSCF5415.jpg

Where it decided to take a nap after getting in. :lol:

DSCF5417.jpg

DSCF5420.jpg

DSCF5421.jpg

DSCF5425.jpg

DSCF5432.jpg

DSCF5436.jpg

DSCF5441.jpg

DSCF5448.jpg

For the record,I will be removing that thermometer when I get another Acu-Rite one.

DSCF5450.jpg

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
We had that happen, changed the directory on pictures in Maya's thread, and we haven't fixed it. What a pain. LOL

I love the eyes on these geckos. Good luck with a staring contest with this one. HAHA. He's so very cute, that face looks so perky and curious. :D

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
TerratheBeardie":h1j5b6mp said:
Sorry for the late post,but the same could be said for just about ALL non-Eublepharid geckos XD

I just had to look up what the heck that meant. LOL!!! SO these are the non-eyelid geckos. Learned something new! I love looking at all of our lizards, and I really would like to have some creative vivs for them some day, and with that thought of course comes MORE LIZARDS. Especially gekcos since there are so many and they are so interesting looking. I love your little cresty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom