Addicted!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KBenker

Hatchling Member
Nobody warned us - guess you can't just have one. Here's our latest addition, now that he's finally eating we're handling him more. Spyro is a Giant Tremper Albino and joined the household 10 days ago. Him and Cinder are not rooming together at this point - and how'd we end up with 4 beardies?????

Spyro by Karbitpoodles, on Flickr

ShannyBeard

Extreme Poster
They are so beautiful! I love the faces of leos - they have a calm look with those big eyes and that smile. I have one leo and my big male beardie can't stand the sight of her. She gives him these big unblinking stares and he just loses it! Foot-stomping, head-bobbing....!

Do your beardies like the look of your leos? Or do you keep them so they don't see each other? I would love to have a Giant or Super Giant. :mrgreen:

AllanonsWrath

Sub-Adult Member
KBenker":354q6g3e said:
Nobody warned us - guess you can't just have one. Here's our latest addition, now that he's finally eating we're handling him more. Spyro is a Giant Tremper Albino and joined the household 10 days ago. Him and Cinder are not rooming together at this point - and how'd we end up with 4 beardies?????
*Sarcasm* Hey, these guys are addicting! Alot of fun though! Catch up with us sometime!

KBenker

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
AllanonsWrath":3pu2rl95 said:
KBenker":3pu2rl95 said:
*Sarcasm* Hey, these guys are addicting! Alot of fun though! Catch up with us sometime!

Well, I may not have you beat on the reptiles, but I've been breeding/showing/competing in poodles for 13 years!

KBenker

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Spyro is across the room from Jasper, but is still pretty shy. He doesn't come out during the day, and by the evening, when his nose peeks out of his hide (looking if there's any dubia yet), Jasper is headed off to bed. Jasper is in a fiberglass tank and Topaz is right next to him. He can't see him, but he sure knows he's there. I was showing Topaz to a friend the other day and Jasper got very jealous and black-bearded us. He couldn't actually see Topaz, but knew we where paying attention to him.

Cinder's tank is right next to Saffire and they are both in glass aquariums. No head bobbing or bearding, but Saffire sure gives Cinder the evil eye when she appears in the late afternoon. Saffire did a bit of glass dancing the other day, as Cinder was hunting dubia next door.

AllanonsWrath

Sub-Adult Member
They can be a handful sometimes, but they are a load of fun! :lol: I'm sure you enjoy watching the interactions between beardy and leo as much as we do! They can be goofy sometimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kimberly_Eaton
Top Bottom