Thinking of a Gecko Update 31/10/11

Status
Not open for further replies.

AllanonsWrath

Sub-Adult Member
You want a hotspot between 90 - 95*F. The warm side around 80ish and the cool side above 65. I wouldn't use a light for night time, as they are nocturnal and will most probably hide 24/7 then. Use a bigger UTH or grab a CHE.

Dracosmommy

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thanks. Can I use the red lights at night and the blue light for the day then ? Or will they bother her? Maybe I'll just stick to CHE. Probably better anyways. At least I know now the temps to reach for. I know Draco's tank at night stays in the 70 to 75 range, so I don't think her's would go much lower. I really need to get a temp themometer w probe for her and stop sharing Draco's. :oops: Again thanks for your help!! :mrgreen:

AllanonsWrath

Sub-Adult Member
Not a problem. Right now I don't use any lights for my leos, besides the normal living room light. I need to get some normal low wattage flourescents for their day time. I personally wouldn't use colored lights but thats just me I guess. I haven't heard anything negative about them anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom