Greenigsociety?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasubi77

Sub-Adult Member
I used to refer anyone needing iguana help to greenigsociety.org. To me, that site is to iguanas what this site is to beardies. I haven't been there in quite some time until today, and found that the site is no longer up? It says domain name has expired. I couldn't find them in a yahoo search. So where do people go for expert iggy advice nowadays? (Not that this site isn't great for advice, but surely there's a good site dedicated to iggys...)

Lsorrent

Juvie Member
That's a really great question, and I'd LOVE to know. I just got an iggie and have been trying to read up as much as possible. I've been looking a lot at Kingsnake, as well as Melissa Kaplan's and Tricia's care sheets.

Anyone else have any other references? Especially for Cycluras (rock iggies)?

TheSmpsnsG85

Sub-Adult Member
WOW! I didn't know GIS was out! I was just on that site a few days ago, I am on it all the time, I hope they renew the domain. Iguana Den is good too.

Nasubi77

Sub-Adult Member
Original Poster
Oh yay...glad to hear it was a temporary thing. I hadn't been there for months, so for all I knew it had been down a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom