Baby Iguana..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cee

I just recently rescued a baby iguana and it was in bad and i mean really bad shape. It doesnt have a tail anymore, It is super skinny, which leads me to my question, I was wondering if you could tell me what could help fatten her up, she is very skinny when i hold her i can Literally feel her bones. I would appreciate any of the help!! :D

Virus

Hatchling Member
From what I've been looking into, first make sure the husbandry is in good shape, and a vet check for any infestations.

Once everything from health and husbandry is green, the little pooper should eat rather voraciously, and will rapidly fill out .

Just don't give lettuce (which you already know I'm sure), and no protein (though some say 1-3% is ok, but I wouldn't risk it).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom