Pyramiding? READ ME!

Status
Not open for further replies.

HerpGirl

Hatchling Member
My baby Cumberland slider's shell looks weird to me. She eats mostly pellets and refuses to eat mustard or collard greens, only carrots :( . here are some pics:
102707-8755899085.jpg
102707-2556117866.jpg

Plz help me and my baby! :cry:

HerpGirl

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
So... as of today, this post has 100 views. But NO ONE as responded! I really need help. Please reply soon?!

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
A lot of the post "views" are automated bots/search engines rather than people. I wish I could be more help on this but don't know about turtle care. Is she eating a reasonable amount of pellets? If she likes carrots maybe try some other brightly colored veges like yellow squash. Is she acting lethargic or behaving differently?

HerpGirl

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
She does like to glass surf. Yes, she eats plenty of pellets. I'll try different veggies! I don't know why she glass surfs. I mean, she used to be in a 10 gallon tank (little small) and glass surfed then. Then I moved her to a 20 gallon long (plenty of room) and she still GS :?

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Eating the pellets is a good sign. Much better than lack of appetite completely. The glass surfing may be curiosity. Do you let her roam around a lot? These guys love to sun in the wild (red ear sliders anyway). I see them basking on logs in the mississippi all the time in the summer. Maybe some window time and natural sunlight would be a hit.

HerpGirl

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I let her roam my room every once and a while. As soon as the weather clears I'll bring her out! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom