For Sale posting access information & rules

Status
Not open for further replies.
This forum has some restrictions placed on it. As an effort to both keep the For Sale from being cluttered with "wanted" posts and insincere posts, as well as to help in the effort to pay for the website's costs, this forum requires a $5 fee for a month of a posting access (for new topics, not to reply to someone else's).

For more information about obtaining access to the For Sale forums, purchase the "For Sale forum posting access" user upgrade:

Basic Rules:
- All posts should be bearded dragon or reptile related!
- Threads may be "bumped" (posting for the purpose of raising attention to the post) by the original owner no more than once every 10 days.
- Threads may be removed once your paid period has expired
- Any unrelated posts shall be removed
- All threads may be removed after an extended period of inactivity (currently 15 days; subject to change without notice)
- If your item(s) have been sold, please delete your thread.

If you have any further questions about access or rules regarding the For Sale forum, please feel free to start a Conversation with me.

Cheers,
-Alex

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom