Bearded Dragon & Enclosure for Sale

Have a bearded dragon for sale? Or maybe feeders or supplies? This is a forum to post about supplies or dragons that you have for sale. If you have items that you are giving away for free, check out the "For Free" forum. Click here for access to posting in this forum.

Bearded Dragon & Enclosure for Sale

Postby Xazzak » Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:46 am

It comes with a very sad, and heavy heart, that we're looking to re-home Smaugie and sell her enclosure (including accessories). Due to time management and personal issues, I'm struggling to give her the attention she deserves. Because this is so difficult for me, I want to be ensured that she will be in a good home, with a new owner who already has reptiles, or knows how to properly care for these beautiful creatures.

Please reply with sincere offers only. Due to the stress that she might incur when moving to a new owner, I'd rather not separate her from her enclosure...it is her home, which she knows and loves. I live about 20-30 minutes NE of Atlanta, GA. I would prefer dealing with a local buyer, who would be willing to come here to pick up her, and her enclosure. While the enclosure can be broken down, I'd prefer not to...so please have a large enough vehicle that can carry the enclosure intact.

Contact Details - xazzak@hotmail.com: I will be willing to have further discussions via phone, once initial contact is established.

Animal & Enclosure Details - Selling Price (everything included) = $600

1. Smaugie is from Fire & Ice Dragons, and is the offspring of Rose & Flame. I was told by the breeder that she is a male, but her vet said that she's a female (I'm not sure who is correct. I don't know much about female BDs, but I've never seen or felt any eggs.). She is a healthy "fire red" dragon, who is a little over 2 years old, weighing in at 542 grams & 17" long. She knows her name, and will often respond to it, and will even come to you once she's comfortable enough. Value = Priceless

2. The Custom Enclosure was built by K & M Dragons, and is only around a 1.2 years old. It measures 4'x2'x2'. It has removable side view panels (x4 count; two without air holes, two with), x4 backside vents, x2 side vents, sliding front doors with sliding key lock, pre-mounted UVB fixture, as well as two ceramic light fixtures, which are controlled by a dimmer switch box that is mounted on the top. Value = $800

3. Numerous decor items, including pre-cut non adhesive shelf liner mats that are washable (she LOVES her bridge). Value = $250-300

4. Accessories: Vitamins, Calcium w/D3, feeding tongs, weight scale (grams, lbs, etc.), timer controlled surge protector, PE-2 temp gun, Digital thermometer with probe, vet used disinfectant mixtures and bottles, etc. Value = $150+

5. 20 Gallon Long, with lockable screen lid and light fixture. This was her baby enclosure, which I now use for her crickets. This would also include a large stack of cardboard egg crates. Value = $80-100

Photos
[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]

[Click image to enlarge]
Xazzak
Hatchling Poster

Re: Bearded Dragon & Enclosure for Sale

Postby Drache613 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 9:12 pm

Hello,

Smaugie is beautiful & so is her enclosure. I am so sorry you have to rehome her.
I know of someone in the Atlanta area that might be able to help, so I'll let her know of
your post here.

Tracie
Drache613

Return to For Sale