BTS schedule

Status
Not open for further replies.

KeyBlu422

Juvie Member
I've read up on multiple care guides about BTS but a question still remains unanswered. I know kingofnobby tried to answer me but decided that I need something in greater detail, so here goes.

Can someone provide the number of times they fed their BTS per day throughout its life and list how much food per feeding day(grouped by months, ex : "feed twice a day for skink 1-3 months old and once a day for older". Don't worry, I know that's not something to actually do it was just an example I could think of.) and also tell me, if a skink is fed multiple times per the feeding day at a certain age, would you dust it every meal or not(haven't had to feed my beardy multiple meals a day in 4 and a 1/2 years so I forgot). Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom