Incubator & Baby Picture

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rankins

Gray-bearded Member
Been absent from the forum for awhile. Been too busy with other lizard stuff.
Babies graduated to fuzzy mice today and here is my newest incubator build. (BTW..I don't feed live mice, they are frozen thawed...just incase the picture might bother some)
The incubator is a Monster energy drink cooler that I converted. Even put color changing LEDs in it. Right now babies are in the incubator so I don't use the LED's, but I turned them on for pictures. A remote changes colors and I can select about 20.[ximg]85426 7296203957[/ximg][ximg]85426 5556777441[/ximg][ximg]85426 8755951440[/ximg][ximg]85426 9331525415[/ximg]

JessPets

Gray-bearded Member
Glad to see you're back! That incubator is awesome :mrgreen:!! And is that one of your beaded lizards? They are so pretty!!!!

Rankins

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Hey Jess, and thanks :)
Yeah, the baby is one of the beaded lizards. I still have eleven because I don't want to sell them before the expo...but the interest is high and people keep wanting to buy them early. But they gotta wait until April for the expo :)

Rankins

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Thanks!
I could have sold the babies after a few meals were taken. But I knew an expo was coming up, so decided not to sell them until then. The promoters have wanted me to be there for the last few years, but I didn't have any for sale then. They sell well at any age, but the bigger they are the more they cost.There are not many people that have luck breeding them, so they are a bit hard to get ahold of.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom