Everyone is into brumation now

Status
Not open for further replies.

premammalian

Hatchling Member
So we are in the middle of winter, and I feel like I have only a few animals. The other are like they don't exist, because they are brumating. Or hibernating, say it as you like it.
Bearded dragon is brumating.
Adult female leopard gecko is brumating.
Rosy boa is brumating.
The only one that is not brumating is the crested gecko, which although is in a cooled state. However recently, probably from the lengthneing of the day, he is more active and started making vocalizations. Also a small female offspring of my leopard gecko is awake. It is very cute and plump, and it is ready for sale. But before someones requests it, I enjoy it myself. There are times I don't want to give it. And also a Paroedura picta, although that isn't in good health and I believe it won't make it. And of course the rabbit is not hibernating.
The big upside to that condition is that I can focus more on my insect breeding colonies, in order to have many insects ready for the spring carnage.
Is anyone else in the same situation? I miss all of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom