other reptiles, amphibians

This forum is for general discussions about non-Bearded Dragon reptiles and amphibians (snakes, lizards, frogs, etc.) Please keep things within the scope of that topic.

other reptiles, amphibians

Postby gunkleneil » Tue Aug 27, 2013 5:17 pm

[TOPIC AUTO-LOCKED DUE TO INACTIVITY]

What other reptiles or amphibians that make decent pets that tolerate handling that can have Dubia Roaches as a staple diet? Just started my colony and only had my BD for a month so I'm not in any rush to run out and load up the house with creatures. Just curious for when my colony gets to big for 1 young BD to manage. I know i can change the temps and feed off some females and that stuff to slow it down if need be but the wife and kids keep talking about more "pets".
gunkleneil
Newbie Poster

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Re: other reptiles, amphibians

Postby Soulwind » Wed Aug 28, 2013 8:14 am

Any primary insectivore critter can eat Dubia as their staple.

Basically, if you would/could be feeding them on Crickets, you can use Dubia instead.
Rico (bearded dragon), Mellow (bearded dragon), Q-Ball (bearded dragon), Galatea (cornsnake), Orichalcum [Ori] (cornsnake), Mithril (cornsnake), Roxie (dog), Rosie (dog), Pippi (dog), Quinn (cat)
Soulwind
Sub-Adult Poster

Re: other reptiles, amphibians

Postby Goonie » Wed Aug 28, 2013 5:02 pm

[Moved from Bearded Dragon Discussions>Feeding to Other Reptile Discussions>General]
Goonie

- Advertisement -
- Advertisement -

Return to General Reptile Discussion