My bearded dragon is getting fat !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My bearded dragon is getting fat and doesn't go the bathroom at all unless I give her a bath. I keep one side of the aquarium 85 and the other side 110 so she is getting plenty of heat. I have stopped giving her crickets on a regular basis because I thought that the crickets would be constipating her.thya hasn't helped. I need help knowing what to do.

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Hi Isaac...if you post a health related topic, you will get far more replies in the bearded dragon forum under " health " You're in the wrong section. But as for helping your dragon out, try some canned pumpkin [ with no spices ] baby food prunes, olive oil or applesauce. Then after a while try a warm bath again. As long as he " goes ", even if it's in the bath, he's fine. But if he's impacted and can't go, try those ' laxatives ' that I mentioned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom