Looking to expand..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nova1014

Hatchling Member
So I know this isn't about the bearded dragon per say, but I know a lot of you have other reptiles so I'm looking for some opinions. I have had my beardie for several months now and I am completely in love! Although she is only 5 months old I have already built her forever viv and she is soon ready to move in. My only problem is I am now left with an empty cage :wink: of course it can not stay empty! So here is where i need the help. I am looking for another reptile (as I have become slightly addicted now!) and I am not sure what to get. No snakes.. theyre cute and all, just not for me. And I want something that will be about as docile as a beardie. I love taking out miss Nova and having out cuddle time. Not saying I need something else to cuddle with, but being able to handle once and awhile would be nice. The tank I have now is a 30 gallon, would prefer to be able to keep it in there life long.. If you have any suggestions it would be greatly appreciated!! Thanks :mrgreen:

wykd

well there are many locales of uri's and many breeders, but Lindsay is the man when it comes to this species. They are pretty chilled much like the dragon regards to smart and good with people. Husbandry is pretty simple they are veggie munchers etc... plenty of info on google on them. sorry tired and much you could post on the species.

Duriel

Oh GOD! That's how it starts. I'm screwed. My parents are coming to visit over the long weekend and found two old aquariums in the crawlspace that they are bringing to me :banghead:

Nova1014

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Duriel":3kk1ibv8 said:
Oh GOD! That's how it starts. I'm screwed. My parents are coming to visit over the long weekend and found two old aquariums in the crawlspace that they are bringing to me :banghead:

haha, yeah thats what I said.. My mom actually didnt even want my little beardie in the first place, but since i brought her home she fell in love! I honestly think I may end up with another beardie, but for her! :p

sweetiepie9

BD.org Sicko
Retired Moderator
Once you've decided on what you want, check out the "other" reptile entries and the For Free on here. We can't have "wanted" posts on here, but as long as it's a discussion on a type of reptile, it's ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom