Collared lizard and emerald swift

Status
Not open for further replies.

KDK241

Hatchling Member
Just thought I'd show off my other reptiles. I have a knight anole (pics in the anole section), a collared lizard and an emerald swift. I love them all but I have to say my collared is my favorite. I rescued him from someone who rescued him from a pet store (she had good intentions at least) and I really didn't think he was going to make the ride home. He was in a small cricket keeper and was just laying on the bottom and didn't move or open his eyes when I tilted or tapped on the side. We were about a mile from home when he suddenly started to try getting out and he's been fine ever since. I think he was very, very cold since she had been walking around the air conditioned mall for 3 hours with him before she told me to come get him :banghead: He's a great little guy and a blast to watch. He had stopped eating when she put him in a 10 gallon and lost some weight. He loves the space in his 55 gallon now but is the pickiest eater ever! He decided he hates crickets most days and was eating mealworms and wax worms happily but some days he spits them out too. I finally broke down and got some dubias for him today so we'll see how those work. Unfortunately he doesn't have a name yet, I just can't think of one that fits him, lol.

Anyway, here are some pics :)

100_1033.jpg

100_1047.jpg

Henry

100_1067.jpg

- Katie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom