Japalura Splendida

Status
Not open for further replies.

TerratheBeardie

Hatchling Member
dragon-agama.jpg

Or for common name,Neon/Chinese/Green Tree Dragon, Dragon Agama, whatever.This is why I prefer scientific names now. :lol:

When I was getting Nova from my local Petco(And the second trip later on for crickets),I noticed they had these little guys up for sale.One of them acted like a baby Beardie and was glass dancing in the front just saying "BUY ME! :3" It was so friggin cute. :love5:

Anyway, it seems this species is relatively new to the reptile hobby, though its care seems similar to Chinese Water Dragons but on a smaller scale.Thoughts?Opinions?I just wanted to raise awareness of this species. ^^;

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
I love them, they are so beautiful ! I had a small group of them about 12 years ago. I didn't know alot about them,[ and yes, they were advertised as " Neon Dragons"] but they were less than $10 apiece at a reptile show, so I got a few of them. I had a tall tropical tank set up for them with real plants,and I misted the tank heavily. One female was gravid, she must have laid the eggs in the tank somewhere but they never hatched. They were not anywhere near as tame as beardies, but they were so cute and interesting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom