can anyone help me with some pictures?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HumorDragon

Hatchling Member
Hello!
I'm writing a childrens book for school and I need refrence pictures for the illistrations.
The stories about a beardie who goes to a reptile show with his human and ends up getting lost.
I need pictures of:
-ball python (normal morph.)
-ball python (luetistic)
- Leopard gecko (mack snow)
- green anole (single or group pictures)
- Veiled Chameleon (Any color.)
-green iguana
- yellow spotted turtles. (hatchlings perferibly.)
-bearded dragon hatchlings (group and single picture.)
-luetistic bearded dragon
- any other reptile pics are welcome, a cobra pic would be nice. :lol:

If the book turns out good I will be attempting to publish it. (The stories done being written I just need to do pictures, hand drawn or water color.) If this gets pulblished pictures will get credit to their owners.
Thank you!

(BTW you can either post the pics on here or PM them to me.)

GoFast

Gray-bearded Member
Everything can be found in google images.

Just make sure you get the owners permission!

HumorDragon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Twobeardieguy":33dheul4 said:
I could help you with the Veiled Chameleon and bearded dragon hatchling`s and the rest I would Google.

That would be lovely, and I will do some googleing. :D
Thank you!

Starforce2

Juvie Member
well, petsmart just got a load of babies in, if I go tomarrow maybe I'll grab some pix.

I've got a single baby. Leopard gecko. Couple beardie pix that are good. Oh and I do have one big *** iggy.

Starforce2

Juvie Member
How are you doing on this project? Also, if you want the full res images let me know where to send them. I got a pile of green iggy's..as well as a large one (on FB) and the reptile show gave me a chance to grab some shots of a pile of baby beardies. I may have those turtles you want too..not sure if they are called yellow spotted or not but they did has some yellow markings I think.

HumorDragon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I am actually almost done editing the story part. Illistrations, I am waiting to decide wether I want to water color or use my colored pencils.
You can PM the pictures to me or give me the photobucket link.
The iggy pics could be used, there is only one big iguana featured in this story but I could use extra backround critters. And I would like the turtle pics. Thank you!

HumorDragon

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Hey thanks for the pics (for those who gave me some.) I will make a new topic on monday or tuesday with drawings to show you guys. until then can the mod close this topic? Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom