New Netted Baby

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeppersGirl

Juvie Member
Just wanted to show off my new hatchie central netted dragon :D His name is Leo, at least I hope it's a He.
Here he is asleep before I turned his light out

sleepy.jpg

Leo is only 6cm ish but so cute, I don't know what he thinks of having Pepper next door though!

PeppersGirl

Juvie Member
Original Poster
Thanks for your comments :D
The adults look pretty similar to the hatchies, except not such a big head?
anyway I found another pic
IMG_0400.jpg

I didn't breed him, he was the smallest and I chose him for his colour (not to mention being cute)
I think he's grown already, or maybe I'm just getting used to him next to the beardie :wink:

Starforce2

Juvie Member
I know what ya mean. If I wanted the hassel of another dragon (and the electric bill) I'd have bought the one I saw at petco today based on the cute factor. it's body was the size of my pinky finger and not quite as big around. I had to bother the staff to atleast let me hold him..it acted just like the big ones, giving my that brock lesner head tilt kinda look while sitting on my finger. Didn't freak at all. The woman next to me examining the animals..she backed up a few feet...LOL you'd swear I pulled out a python.

PeppersGirl

Juvie Member
Original Poster
I'm sorry, there won't be any more pictures as the little guy passed away, I didn't get many and only had him a week :angry5:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom