Mach1 lizard

Status
Not open for further replies.

glenCOCO

So today I came across a very interested lizard, a Long-nosed Leopard Lizard. I started doing a little research on this little guy and something interesting popped up. Apparently this lizard is capable of reaching Mach 1 during evasive maneuvers. I find this absolutely ridiculous and personally don't believe it. The speed of sound? Come on now. I know the speed of sound varies with pressure and temperature but it's going to be(correct me if I'm wrong) 700+ mph. I can't help but laugh when thinking about a lizard moving that fast. Hey, we might even be able to find a really fast one that could beat mach 1 and have it make a bunch of little sonic booms everytime it tried to dodge something. Oh god... lol

Sorry. I know that this was a pretty pointless post, but I just had to say something.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom