I need to identify these guys a little help?

Status
Not open for further replies.

aps232

We just got these guys from a lady that was giving them away on freecycle. She didn't know what they were and after searching for an hour we are not sure either. Does anyone have any ideas?
IMG_2028.jpg

IMG_2026.jpg

IMG_2025.jpg

ajkry2

Gray-bearded Member
no ideas here... is there any indication of sex? or whether they're wild or captive bred? or age?

aps232

Original Poster
All we were told as she feed them crix. There is a ton of dried up greens in the sand. The tank needs to be cleaned, and etc., but we don't know what they should eat or what they need. Thanks for looking, hoping someone will have an idea.

ThyDemise

Hatchling Member
very pretty lizards, i used to have a few, they dig like crazy so make sure they have plenty of substrate or theyll literally scratch at the floor until their nails/fingers fall off. 2 of my 3 would eat kale/collards, the other one wouldnt. i fed crickets, mealworms, pheonix worms, roaches.

Drache613

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hello,

Those are simply georgeous Agamas! I knew right away when I first saw them, I just didn't know what "type" of Agama they were. Where did you get them?

Tracie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom