Beardie diet

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleD1996

Hi, I'm new to the form. I had a beardie that died at the age of ten years ago and I'm looking to adopt another. I like keeping things outside, so I plan on building an outdoor enclosure(which I'm very good at) as well as have a set up indoors. My question is, can I feed my new beardie a similar diet as my turtles and russian tortoises? My russian tortoises eat non toxic weeds I source from the woods when I go on hikes with my dogs. Weeds such as, dandelion greens, dock, occasionally clover, thistle, wild lettuce and also things I grow on the property such as hibiscus, mulberry leaves and fruit, cactus and produce from the garden such as romaine, carrot tops etc. Also, I don't feed kale to any of my tortoises or tortoises; is it true that it is a calcium binder? And if anyone is looking to rehome a pair feel free to contact me. Thanks :)
Regards,
Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom