Feeding only vegetables for a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omegamygirl

So basically I got some money problems because of covid and stuff and I'm at my wits end now even tho I got a job recently and will get paid in a week. But the probleme is i cant buy new insects for my 8month old beardie until I get my pay check wich is in a week. Is it okay to give her only vegetables for 7 days ? I know she's a juvenile and that's not good because she need all the protein she can get to grow well but right now I kinda have no choice. I wanna know if it will hurt her growth alot or a week is no big deal. She loves veggies so she wont go hungry but protein is important.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I dont think a week is going to stunt her growth- are you using a long tube fixture for your UVB? No coils please- what are you feeding for insects and where are you getting them from?

Omegamygirl

Original Poster
Ya I have the long tube uvb light and the insects I always give her a mix between worms cricket rubia roaches and sometime the blue hornworms and of course bunch carrots kale and other veggies .

Bugmadness.com sells subscription I got 250 dubia roaches every month for 12 bucks. The cost to start up is like 30 bit every month I pay 12 bucks for 250 1/4" size, and if that isnt enough I can switch my subscription to weekly or biweekly and I can get 250, 500 or 1000 they are great!! Please these guys pack the doobs carefully with heating pack, plus shipping is why it started out as 30 but I will be charged $12.35 every month until the doobs are breeding enough on their own, so worth it my baby is 2 months old I got her today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom