Growing veg for your dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got this for Christmas much much research into them and after growing the beardie seeds in a vivarium decided it’s time to see if I can grow them via an aero garden. Figured it would be cost effective as I usually buy a lot of my fresh vegetables etc from the local Tesco express; I did a little YouTube video on them; unfortunately I recorded it sideways but I’ll work on that! Haha
Does anyone else use an aero garden? If so how are you getting on with it?

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=DZHUWuVA-pA&t=3s

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
That's really interesting, it's a nice looking bit of equipment too, I've never seen anything like that. :) I like the bearded dragon seeds so I'll be waiting to see the little dragons sprout out of that container ! :lol: We don't have beardie seeds in the U.S, what type of veg is it ? I'll be interested to see how your garden grows, looks really cool.

HammondsHabitat

Original Poster
AHBD":2620saaq said:
That's really interesting, it's a nice looking bit of equipment too, I've never seen anything like that. :) I like the bearded dragon seeds so I'll be waiting to see the little dragons sprout out of that container ! :lol: We don't have beardie seeds in the U.S, what type of veg is it ? I'll be interested to see how your garden grows, looks really cool.

Sorry I’m terrible for replying to things; so far so good with the machine another video is up with a bit of an update; currently growing basil and mint for myself; and red peppers and the bearded dragon weed seed stuff for bush and deedee (our two dragons)

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hRv9KlBMbeM&list=LLdRQxIGgU_XUrVhb5PZ0YBw&index=1&t=6s

I will eventually introduce the bearded dragons into the loop; and I have a camera and tripod to use too but I’m honestly too impatient plus work has been crazy lately haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom