jello shots

Status
Not open for further replies.

nkisu82

Ok, new to the dragon world, but not new to reptiles. So still learning a few specifics. I previously owned an aquatic turtle and in the turtle world we make a homemade food source we call turtle shots. It is used as a way to get stubborn turtles to eat their veggies. You basically grind up all the veggies they should eat, along with any supplements or medications they need and mix it with a small amount of a flavor they like, (chicken or tuna water for turtles). then mix it with unflavored gelatin and let it set up, chop it into cubes and feed it that way. Most turtles go nuts for it. My question is, would something like this work for beardies as well? Has anyone tried this? I have seen discussion on smoothies, would mixing such a thing with gelatin make it easier for them to eat?

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Can't say i've actually seen someone try that here, but you could and see how it goes. It sounds basically identical to what the repashy products are.

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AcidicReality
Top Bottom