Food order running late

Status
Not open for further replies.

zachburnav

Hatchling Member
I'm in a bit of a situation... I'm going on a last-minute vacation on Tuesday, but my new feeders arrive Thursday (I doubt they will bc of Thanksgiving, probably Friday) I won't be taking my beardie but I will have a trusted family member watch over him. They will be at my house so they can watch him 24/7. My local pet store only sells superworms, mealworms, waxworms, and half dead crickets. I'm low on BSFL. What do you think the best option out of the above-listed insects would be best as a feeder for roughly 4-5 days? (He eats his salads well by the way)

Also quick question - I fed my beardie his dinner of BSFL today and went to eat dinner myself. I came back to him napping in his hide. He's overall healthy, and never had any health issues. Is this normal?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
He will be fine feed him the meal worms / super worms and the BSFL that you have -- I would look at getting him on some dubia roaches as well another great staple feeder --- they are easy to take care of have them feed him his salads and like 1-3 super worms and maybe 1-2 of the meal worms -- I dont like meal worms as they can cause impaction -- the exoskeleton on them is hard on the stomachs -- those will fill him up but its great his eating the salads --- if you need websites for dubias let me know I can post some for you
Karrie

zachburnav

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Oh no I have the feeders figured out completely. It's just this one time that I needed some guidance. I normally feed bsfl, dubia, and treats like hornworms superworms etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom