Wont eat or eat veggies

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBeard9789

Sub-Adult Member
Hey new to the forum so I apologize if I'm doing this wrong but I have 2 bearded dragons this started way way before I got 2 but the male will NOT eat anything associated with veggies or greens i rescued him and he was on dried pellets and 1 or 2 crickets a day (he got him from petco) and I switched him to veggies/feeders and overtime he got big and slightly Chubby (his names Chubbs) he will only eat crickets and worms once in a while I tried feeders he picks them out of his veggies tried fruit greens the whole gambit will not even be interested he will just let it be there all day vet told me the "he will eat if hes hungry enough" method well I tried it and after 2 weeks I broke and fed him feeders I'm gonna try bee pollen tomorrow but he wont bask unless I put him there (90-100 temp) even though he hasnt really been much of a basking dragon to be honest sense I got him (around 7 months old) hes got food uvb basking spot cool side darker so he can sleep everything and I fear that hes gonna waste away and I can't do anything to prevent it my last resort is force feeding and the vet will do that I just wish he would eat healthier options last vet visit was I wanna say month and a half and everything was good just slightly bigger for his age (almost 2 years old) if it helps I can upload a pic of him I just wanted to turn to someone other than a vet and again I apologize if this is the wrong thread

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ click on XIMG at the top of the message box then click on the pic - it should post ---- please explain in detail the UVB your using-- and where on the top of the tank is it ? top of screen or inside the tank ? basking temps and UVB are the two most important thing in that tank
How are you taking basking temps? NO stick ons they are inaccurate--- are you using any colored bulbs
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom