Are there any other roach options for those in florida?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I have no idea the discoid are similar to dubias- you can google feeder for bearded dragons in Fla and see what you come up w/ --- have you thought of BSFL or silk worms? They are another good staple feeder for dragons
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
I would go w/ silk worms and the discoid --- I dont know of the others if they can be fed --- silk worms you can get from here
www.reptilianarts.com they come in bulk and small - if you order 50 w/ NO food I get them from here and they are easy to care for - and it looks like they are out of bulk so if you were to order 40 silk it would be $34 -- and they come w/ food -- you would need to clean the containers out daily and feed
www.coastalsilkworms.com here you can check out growing them along w/ this site
www.mulberyfarms.com
I would not chance on feeding the roaches listed on that page you found unless someone can vouch for those roaches ---
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Yes variety is good - I would add some silk worms and the super worms as a treat --- there are butter worms and horn worms that can be used as treats as well --- or meal worms if he/she is an adult - the horn worms are fast growing and a good hydrating worm -- if you order them order small amounts -- dont feed alot of super worms they can impact him if given too many --- same w/ meal worms - the exoskeleton on them can be hard to digest -- w/ the staple feeders the treat worms and the salads he would be getting a balanced varied diet
Karrie

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Yeah I don't know anything about these other roaches-- someone on the forum might know
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom