Bearded Dragon Feeding

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have been wondering if my feeding patterns for my bearded dragon adults are correct... will you take a look and tell me if I need to change anything? Thanks! If I need to give them more, please tell me, and vice versa. Also, could you tell me where you get your superworms and dubia roaches, if you order online? Thank you!

Monday:
3 superworms
3 dubia roaches

Tuesday:
Salad

Wednesday:
3 superworms
3 dubia roaches

Thursday:
Salad

Friday:
3 superworms
3 dubia roaches

Saturday:
Salad
Pellets

Sunday:
2 superworms
2 dubia roaches
Salad

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
How old is your dragon? Is your dragon eating salad? To start not knowing how old the dragon is I would start feeding salad everyday and knock out the pellets on Sat - if the dragon is a baby under a year I would start feeding the protein every day as many as she will eat and dusted w/ the calcium D3 and vitamins w/ beta carotene- if over a year the protein 2-3 times per week w/ salads everyday - I would add more worms like horn and butter and meal worms to the diet feeding every couple of days -- and if the dragon is a good salad eater you can not worry about the vitamins as they are going to get that out of the greens etc ... you can also add different staple feeders as well like silk worms BSFL and crickets as a variety--
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom