Ollie's Salad Variety

Status
Not open for further replies.
So I'm in college and don't have much money since I spend pretty much everything on crickets and roaches for him. This means that most of the time, the only thing in his salad is Kale, and he eats tons of it. Every now and then I can sneak him bits of cantaloupe, carrots, cucumber, and grapes from the cafeteria, but that about all he gets.

Is this enough variety for him or do I need to start buying more veggies for him?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Here is a website for nutrition - you can go off of that and pick what you want to get for him -
ignore the kale thing its a good staple feeder
http://www.beautifuldragons.com/Nutrition.html
I would be shopping on line for your insects - in the long run they will be cheaper than the petstores - if you need websites let me know I will post them for you but continue to sneak as much food :lol: from the cafeteria that you can - look at the website and go from there
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom