Bsfl

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I just got my first order of bsfl and was wondering how many to feed per feeding. For reference my babe is 41 grams and she will typically eat 15-20 dubias per feeding or 10-12 crickets depending on which one I feed. I just gave her a sample of the bsfl and she devoured 10 in an instant lol. How many do you guys feed your similar sized babies? Thanks for any info you have ?

Btw, are they best kept on the counter or in the fridge and do you need to gut load them?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
No gut loading-- keep on counter or you can keep in the fridge - if keeping in the fridge on the door make sure you take them out 10 minutes or so before feeding-- I recommend you use them as salad toppers to get your dragon to the food bowl - they are great lures - you want him eating salads when a baby -- feed as many as you want then add your dubias to the salad bowl after an hr or so --- it will slow the intake of the dubias down - you can also use 1-3 small / medium super worms as well --
Karrie

SarahBancroft

Original Poster
Perfect, thanks as usual for the quick and helpful reply! So far she LOVES collard greens and will eat those daily with no problem but she will literally spit out any other veggies I add ? Maybe the bsfl will trick her into eating a few others lol. I got 100 dubias and 100 bsfl so hopefully that gets me through til the next order (weekly orders) bc she wasn’t a huge fan of me supplementing with crickets in between the last order lol.
Glad you mentioned supers too bc I wondered if she was big enough to eat those yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom