New food supplement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dkrugg9

Hi all, so I went to a reptile expo today and I found a food that was being sold by one of the Vendors. Apparently this food is supposed to take place of any diet (bugs and greens) and is supposed to be sufficient for them. Completely removing bugs and greens and feeding them only this food seems insane to me but I bought it just to see what happens. The instructions say to start small and slowly ween them off of their normal diet and eventually only feed them this food. Your supposed to let it sit in water or juice for 5 minutes and then mix in with their food until they are solely only eating this daily. The man I bought it from said he’s only fed his beardies this food and they were good sized and looked healthy! What’s y’alls thought on this food, or if you’ve tried it yourself I’d like some feed back. Thanks for looking!
107426-5761878104.jpg

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Ditch it!! Any frozen canned jarrred food is not good for a dragon -- they need live insects and fresh greens --- if you need help w/ food nutrition and websites for bugs and worms I can post -- but feed that jarred stuff to your crickets --- besides that it drys them out --
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vaota88
Top Bottom