more salad?

Status
Not open for further replies.
this is oliver. i’m assuming he’s about 7 months. i attached a picture so someone can correct me if it’s wrong! he’s still eating mostly bugs but loves blueberries on their own and will eat collard greens and other veggies if they’re moving. when should i start switching his diet to more veg? and how should i go about it?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I would continue w/ the salads and cut down on the blueberries --- they are high in sugar -- add worms to your salad- super horn butter and silk worms - if he sees them moving in the bowl he should go for it -- make sure your using a glass or ceramic bowl so they cant get out--- I would feed the salad first in the morning before your staple feeder --- its about a year or so they should start getting less bugs 2-3 times per week and I would keep dusting them too if hes not eating his veggies -
Karrie

averyhanna

Original Poster
KarrieRee":16qm4p6y said:
I would continue w/ the salads and cut down on the blueberries --- they are high in sugar -- add worms to your salad- super horn butter and silk worms - if he sees them moving in the bowl he should go for it -- make sure your using a glass or ceramic bowl so they cant get out--- I would feed the salad first in the morning before your staple feeder --- its about a year or so they should start getting less bugs 2-3 times per week and I would keep dusting them too if hes not eating his veggies -
Karrie
thank you! was i close with 7 months? or is he older?

WinFam01

Juvie Member
Having a 6-7 month old ourselves, to me he looks more like 4ish months.
But I am new, so I have no idea how accurate I am.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom