Baby eating too much

Status
Not open for further replies.

lin66

My baby is a grubber and I’m worried he’s getting fat. He’s only 3 months old and eats about 20 BSFL in morning, 20-30 medium crickets around noon and 5 or 6 medium crickets about 5pm. He’s great at eating his veggies too. I bring him out to run around a couple of times a day and his tank is set up for plenty climbing opportunities. Can you over feed a baby? Should I put him on a diet or would that be harmful for his development and growing?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
No diet!!!!!!!!!! He sounds like he is doing great and w/ what your feeding he should grow like a champ-- be careful you dont loose him - we dont usually recommend them coming out so soon for fearful of losing them and letting them get used to their surroundings --- also beware they think they can fly so if your carrying him make sure you keep one hand on him and do not let him sit on your shoulder - we have had so many accidents happen and they have not turned out good---
Karrie

lin66

Original Poster
Thanks karrieree. I’m so relieved I don’t have to put him on diet. I only let him run about in our living room with the door shut. And when I’m carrying him he usually clings on to my chest but he does love to jump so I put a hand over him just in case. Thanks for advice ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lillyjane
Top Bottom