How many bsfl for adult

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rubble1212

Juvie Member
Beardie name(s)
Rubble
Hey just curious how many bsfl to feed my adult. I’m currently feeding him about 45 per day along with his vegetables and greens. How do you know if you’re over or under feeding them? Thank you

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
BSFL is a great staple feeder - since they are so small I am not sure how many to feed as a main diet- I fed them as a lure to the salad bowl when mine was little like 3 months old but I was and still am feeding dubia roaches - mine got tired of them and quit eating them around 6 months old - so I would maybe add some dubia roaches to his diet and silk worms too both are good staple feeders- my baby now almost a year this weekend is eating silks and dubias for a staple feeder- plus all the other worms like supers and horn and butter worms on top of the salads he gets every day -- if you need websites for dubias or silk worms I can post some for you-- some others on here can probably give you a better idea of how many he should be eating
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom