Feeding my bearded dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Activemanc

Hi all new to this forum/website
I have a baby bearded dragon
What is the correct supplement to dust them with I have it on a 8 day cycle once a day it goes
EPA for 3 days
Calcium 1 day
EPA 3 days
D3 1 day
Then back round am I doing this wrong this is what dwell reptiles Denton Manchester UK
Told me to do
Is this right or wrong to do so as I am seeing a lot of videos were they give them calci d3 together or so you buy this supplement we’re it’s together

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Babies should have calcium D3 5 x per week and vitamins 2 x per week --- the insects should be dusted that way you know hes getting the supplements he needs -- salads should be offered every morning first thing - if your having issues getting him to eat his salads get some BSFL also known as calci worms phoenix worms or nutri grubs they do not need to be dusted -- use as many as you want as they are a good staple feeder --- you can also get silk worms as well to draw him to the glass bowl -- put those on top of his salads -- make sure he sees you adding those to his salads --- then later feed his staple feeder --- make sure your basking temps are 105-110 taken w/ a digital probe thermometer stick ons are not accurate and make sure your using a TUBE UVB NO coils!!
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
matthewsalecia2015
Top Bottom