3 month old bearded dragon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tentwelve1210

I believe my bearded dragon is 3 months old. I got him from a pet store and was curious how many times a day I should be feeding him. I give him meal worms and vegetables. How many worms per sitting should I give and how many times per day? Thanks.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Here is a website for nutrition http://www.beautifuldragons.com/Nutrition.html ignore the kale thing its a good staple feeder
Your dragon needs a staple feeder like crickets or dubia roaches -- I recommend roaches they are easier to care for they dont stink they dont chirp and better nutrition wise- meal worms are not a staple feeder and should not be fed to babies the exoskeleton is too hard on their stomachs - you can order dubias off of this website - www.dubiaroaches.com get your self a plastic tote or 10 gallon aquarium and feed them roach chow and veg your dragon eats along w/ carrots and squash for hydration if you feed the dubias carrots do not feed your dragon carrots too --- to much Vit A -- you can also feed BSFL they are another great staple feeder - I would use them as a supplement and a lure to the salad bowl - feed as many as you want and do not dust them -- you can order them from here
they are also known as calci worms nutri grubs and phoenix worms ---
www.reptilesplus.com or www.symptonbsf.com
I would get some small super worms from reptilesplus they too can be used for salad lures but only use like 1-3 of them you dont want him hooked on worms --- butter worms are also good to feed but at this time every one is out --- silk worms are a good staple feeder and for now the only place to get them is here from the west coast side www.coastilsilkworms.com if you order them and you get bulk count be sure to get food as well you will need to feed them along w/ keeping the frass or poop out of the containers every day and old food
here are some more websites for those www.mulberryfarms.com www.reptilianarts.com you will need to keep checking every so often
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom