Hates Crickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

beardedlady1

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
I'm gonna look into silk worms. I saw my store sells them dead in a package but he likes something that moves. Not quick like a cricket, more like those girls that trip over nothing and crawl away from the killer. He likes the slow crawlers ??????

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Here are some websites for silk worms
I posted a while back silkworms sites here are some more
www.xyzreptiles.com out of Palmetto Bay Fl they are fast and ship Fed Ex they ship w/ food
Karrie

beardedlady1

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Ok so I got him silkworms. I wanted to try that can of silkworms first... Turns out its silk worm pupas. But he dgaf lol so long as I make it look alive he goes CRAZY for them. He got so bug happy he bit me. ?? scared the hell outta me more than it actually hurt. I think he's decided he LOVES the can of silk's.

And he had his first Hornworm!!!! It took 10 minutes for him to eat it!!! It moved too slow. I had to make it look more alive. But he ate it and the next day he started to shed. ?

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
You can live silk worms from here www.reptilianarts.com - they come cupped w/ food and bulk w/ out food and they are small --- its good he ate some have you tried dubias yet?

my new baby hated crickets to.. wouldn't even look at them or go after them. was only eating 3-5 a day, got some dubias and now he's eating 2-3x in those daily.. anywhere from 15-25 a day. ended up flushing at least 3 dozen crickets because even my crested gecko turned his nose up at them.

If Dubias are illegal, look into discoid or red runner roaches.. BSFL (Black Soldier Fly Larvae)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom