FOUND A BETTER WAY TO ADMINISTER CALCIUM!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Have you two been watching scarface again? :book:

You are a bad influence on him Mister! He is too young for those types of movies.

-Brandon

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
claudiusx":2yydjeia said:
Have you two been watching scarface again? :book:
Which version? It's been a few years since the Al Pacino version, but I got the reference.
More recently, we caught the original 1932 Paul Muni version (Directed by Howard Hawks; Screen Story by Ben Hecht) on TCM.

You are a bad influence on him Mister! He is too young for those types of movies.
Sez you. ?

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
MrSpectrum":l8x4ss1q said:
Just grab your dragon and dunk his head in the can of calcium--easy-peazy! :D
105703-4316633334.jpg
You are joking right?! Someone even newer than me might think it's possible. Good idea to say you're kidding. Lol! ?
I'm guessing his head is getting ready to shed, hence the white color?
-Dee

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
DragonPete":3psea7v4 said:
MrSpectrum":3psea7v4 said:
Just grab your dragon and dunk his head in the can of calcium--easy-peazy! :D
105703-4316633334.jpg
You are joking right?! Someone even newer than me might think it's possible. Good idea to say you're kidding. Lol! ?
I'm guessing his head is getting ready to shed, hence the white color?
-Dee
OMG!!! You have thwarted Mr Spectrums sinister plan once again, just can fool you for a minute Dee, LMAO!!!

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
Lol! ? Somewhere, there is 'someone' who would take it at face value. You know this! ? And being a noob myself didn't want anyone to do something that crazy!
Kinda like the warning picture on the cord of a curling iron telling you NOT to use it on your eyelashes. Why? Because some idgit did! Lol! ?
May seem like common sense to us but common sense ain't all that common! ?
Y'all crack me up though! Love reading posts here and getting my daily chuckles. ?
-Dee

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Dee, is that a real thing? The curling iron thing? Please tell me that's not an actual thing. LMAO.

-Brandon

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
DragonPete":iqegxc97 said:
Half of the human race is below average. :wink:
Yes, I was kidding. ...or was I? :roll:

DragonPete

Sub-Adult Member
claudiusx":11hui3ab said:
Dee, is that a real thing? The curling iron thing? Please tell me that's not an actual thing. LMAO.

-Brandon
Absolutely! Either a tag on a string with the pic of an eye inside a red circle with a slash thru it or the same warning in the owners 'manual' (just a paper of instructions). You know someone tried it or the warning wouldn't be there. Have you seen the ones on the storage totes? They show a baby in the tote, same red circle and slash warning. Why? Because someone did it!. LMAO! ?
-Dee

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
DragonPete":3uss5krh said:
Only half?!
Pretty sure.

There are collections of warning labels like that.
ridiculous warning labels
I used "ridiculous" but choose your own adjective(s).

I was never sure if people actually tried those things, or just overimaginative lawyers. :dontknow:

Gormagon

Extreme Poster
DragonPete":3q09snfy said:
Lol! ? Somewhere, there is 'someone' who would take it at face value. You know this! ? And being a noob myself didn't want anyone to do something that crazy!
Kinda like the warning picture on the cord of a curling iron telling you NOT to use it on your eyelashes. Why? Because some idgit did! Lol! ?
Y'all crack me up though! Love reading posts here and getting my daily chuckles. ?
-Dee
Let's face it, there is to much gloominess in this world, everyone needs to have a good laugh now and then!!!

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Gormagon":eg87z6tr said:
Let's face it, there is to much gloominess in this world, everyone needs to have a good laugh now and then!!!
That's all I was going for. :D

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Original Poster
Gormagon":2hg9fpq2 said:
I say remove the warning labels and let natural selection take it course, LOL!!! :D :D :D
Yeah, I used to think that way, but another result is, it raises the bar for "average", so those currently above average drop down in rank. What's wrong with that? Depends on how far "above" average one may be! :laughing6:

It also raises the percentage/ratio of intellectual elites (or whatever the current term is for snobs) and decreases the number of people the formerly average can feel superior to. :lol:

...And yes, DragonPete, I'm joking again. :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbeardiemom09
Top Bottom