How long can they go without bugs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tasnene

Hatchling Member
Usually the seller I buy my bugs from comes within 3 days so sometimes Yeti goes about 3-4 days without bugs. I don’t really like going to the pet store near me because the dubia roaches are bigger than a quarter and they always escape the ceramic dish and hide under that mat where Yeti can’t get them. The place I order from sells a good size , they are big but not big enough to escape. Right now she’s been a week without bugs just eating her greens and reptiles grub pie due to holidays they are delayed . I’m thinking about seeing if in Manhattan their petco sells dubia. I hope I’m not causing Yeti to be sick due to missed bugs.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi Tas,

Yetti will be just fine. She's getting plenty of nutrients from her salads, plus grub pie is basically just ground up BSFL, so she's getting some good bugs/proteins from that anyways. :)

-Brandon

Tasnene

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
claudiusx":i6ysna5d said:
Hi Tas,

Yetti will be just fine. She's getting plenty of nutrients from her salads, plus grub pie is basically just ground up BSFL, so she's getting some good bugs/proteins from that anyways. :)

-Brandon
Thank you so much for all your help really, you guys help me so much . Yeti even had a easy shed recently , you guys made this experience so much easier for me . I really enjoy taking care of her and I love this forum.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
It's what we are here for :)

You've come a long way since you first got here. You should be proud yourself too! :)
However, we haven't gotten nearly enough Yeti pictures recently :wink:

-Brandon

Tasnene

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
claudiusx":1jjfjikp said:
It's what we are here for :)

You've come a long way since you first got here. You should be proud yourself too! :)
However, we haven't gotten nearly enough Yeti pictures recently :wink:

-Brandon

Lol I will post more soon since all her shed came off, I think she might have a little on her face .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jelynnm
Top Bottom