is my feeding routine off?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tasnene

Hatchling Member
Hi so i'm came across another topic in this forum, and saw that some people are switching up the salad everyday. I been feeding Yeti collard greens with squash for a week and dubia roaches (she still wont try other bugs yet), then for the next week I would do mustard greens with yellow squash, and kale for like 3 days and sometimes apples and mangos. she hates endvins and still wont try bell pepper. I just want to make sure i'm not harming her.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Hi tas,

What you are doing is fine. :)
The key IMO is to just provide a variety as you can. My salads typically never stray too far from what they normally are, but I will add in some different greens and vegies if some look decent while I'm at the store.

-Brandon

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
I also do a similar routine. There is a weekly menu of a few things then the week to week menu changes for more variety. Grocery stores sell food in human sizes, and I only have one dragon so it takes awhile before me and my dragon splitting the vegetables and fruits gets low then new grocery trip

Tasnene

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
Thank you guys for responding, yeah she is a very picky eater if she doesn’t want it she will go on a hunger strike . We had a 3 day face off recently with endives . And of course I lost I ended up getting her mustard greens since her fav collard greens was out of stock. Of course she eats it right away Since she won the battle . She also won’t try different bugs. I’m hoping when she’s older she will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom