Repashy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tasnene

Hatchling Member
Hi all .... Is this thing like a replacement for bugs? Like now I skipped a couple of day of bugs, but my Poor Yeti poop looks like water . I’m going to feed her this Repashy stuff today. Ordering bugs is sooo annoying so I will be spending more money cause I will get her some bugs from the store .Hopefully my order comes soon.

Also so I Manage to stop yeti from eating paper towels however she ate a small piece of her cork decor ! Should I be panicking

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Repashy is a good brand. Which product did you order? Their Grub Pie is a meal supplement however I wouldn't rely on it as a full meal replacement - variety and live/fresh foods are best.

Cork shouldn't be harmful and will probably just pass through.

Tasnene

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
CooperDragon":27kq4ifb said:
Repashy is a good brand. Which product did you order? Their Grub Pie is a meal supplement however I wouldn't rely on it as a full meal replacement - variety and live/fresh foods are best.

Cork shouldn't be harmful and will probably just pass through.

I’m feeding her Repashy Beardie Buffet ,:) finally her bugs came in the mail so hopefully her poop will go back to normal .

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Ah, that's grub pie mixed with veggie burger. Much more balanced for a dragon's diet. I'm glad to hear the live bugs arrived.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Yunasmama
Top Bottom