Greens, greens, greens

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tasnene

Hatchling Member
Hello everyone, I hope everyone had a great holiday :D . Yeti loooooooves her greens, not so much bell pepper but i'm not complaining. I would like to know if its okay if she goes up to 2-3 days without bugs? I'm only asking because somethings my shipment for dubia roaches is delayed and I find myself spending even more money because these same roaches are an arm and a leg in store. These bugs also come in a big size I prefer not to get, but thats all my pet store has to offer. She will eat them, but another issue I have with these roaches is that they can actually escape the ceramic bowl I have. Let me tell you its a pain :banghead: they are soooo annoying.I like to get the ones that are closer in size to a nickel because at least they cant escape. I am planning on adding tile to my tank but since it just has a mat these roaches will hide under it.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yetti is a chunkster, she will survive a few days without bugs, especially since shes a good salad eater. :D
I withhold bugs for a day or two on occasion purposely with my crew. Especially when I notice they are eating less and less salad.

-Brandon

Tasnene

Hatchling Member
Original Poster
claudiusx":30xuy3h9 said:
Yetti is a chunkster, she will survive a few days without bugs, especially since shes a good salad eater. :D
I withhold bugs for a day or two on occasion purposely with my crew. Especially when I notice they are eating less and less salad.

-Brandon

Thanks Brandon for always helping me out and making my life as a parent to Yeti easier! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Go88app
Top Bottom