To dust salad or insect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I also dust only the insects (at each feeding). The salads are nutritious on their own and don't need supplementation as long as you offer a reasonable variety of fresh veges.

Lizard of Light

Hatchling Member
Beardie name(s)
Ardbert
I dust bee pollen on salads because Ardie seems like it a lot more, and it doesn't hurt to naturally add more nutrients to plain ol' kale (which is presently all I have to offer him at the moment; at his age, he wouldn't eat more than a few sprigs, I found). I feed phoenix worms and silkworms (which already have a good calcium to phosphorus ratio) as staples, so I don't dust them at all (though they may pick up some pollen if I mix them in the salad of course, lol).

But when I finally get roaches, I will be dusting them with calcium for sure just to be safe since their ratio is not good without dusting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SunshineP95
Top Bottom