Sweet potato vine and leaves

Status
Not open for further replies.

DorgEndo

Sub-Adult Member
Photo Comp Winner
Beardie name(s)
Devlyn
I would say no. If you look up info for dogs and cats most sources I have ever seen say the leaves and vines are toxic. Humans can eat the leaves and vines of sweet potato plants (edit at your own risk apparently from what I have read)

I've been looking this plant up because I was thinking of planting it for me. The seeds and any green part of the plant contain solanine which is the toxic element.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
thank you for answering I was getting a question from a person on another forum and I was not aware of the hazards of the vine and leaves --- so I asked first ----
Karrie

Aaradimian

Juvie Member
KarrieRee":38ilaet1 said:
thank you for answering I was getting a question from a person on another forum and I was not aware of the hazards of the vine and leaves --- so I asked first ----
Karrie
KR,you're seeing other forums?! I'm not sure how I feel right now :lol:

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
yes I have been sending alot of people to this forum because of the nature of their questions and lack of experience and lack of mine w/ some of the stuff --- most on that board do not have a clue and there are a lot of people that dont respond to questions being asked where here you have alot of people chiming in on ideas etc
Karrie

AHBD

BD.org Sicko
Referring this forum is a real help to other owners Karrie, where else can you even find an expert [ hardworking mod. Drache613] that actually works with the lab that researches + tests for deadly atadenovirus and often has helpful info to give an ADV positive dragon the best chance to survive + have years of life. Plus quite a few other experts here.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Original Poster
Beardie name(s)
No where that I know of --- they have moderators I think on that forum but have only seen them on one time since being there
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest profile posts

Day 3 of brumation. It's a struggle. I really miss my little guy. 😔
Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
El heffe
Top Bottom