Buying feeders online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to know what websites you guys use for feeders and I was wondering if Dubai roaches.coms Juvenile Bearded Dragon Variety Pack would be good to use. Also she/he is a 3-4 month old bearded. Her length is unknown because she flees every time I try to measure her/him and I guess that the length would be 9 to 10 inches in total.

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
I've used:

Muberryfarms
Greatlakeshornworms
RainbowMealworms

And a few other randoms here and there, but those are my 3 go to companies. I'm relatively new to using rainbowmeaworms but I really like them.

-Brandon

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I use dubiaroaches.com plus others-- they are good and charge shipping but if you order enough its good --- I would say that variety pack is good -- I have ordered from them before --- also https://symtonbsf.com/ for BSFL is good --- http://www.abdragons.com --- you will haft to shop around see how much shipping is I think symton is no charge ---
Karrie

Mishathedragon

Original Poster
claudiusx":3mufcz4y said:
Oh yes I forgot Symtom. They are great for BSFL.

-Brandon
Thank you and are young beardies able to eat small superworms? Mine weighs 55 grams and would like to know if she needs more fatty bugs to gain weight or is it good as it is.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Just keep feeding him healthy-- he will gain on his own and yes you can feed supers as a treat or to get him to his vegie bowl -- I use 3 and BSFL as many as you want and the movement gets them to the bowl to eat his salad
Karrie

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
Yup as long as they are appropriately sized. They should be part of a varied diet. The more variety you can add, the better IMO.

But remember, the goal isn't to fatten them up. The goal is health. So feed a healthy diet with the mindset of keeping a healthy dragon, not the mindset of gaining weight.

-Brandon

Mishathedragon

Original Poster
claudiusx":3ry6e9zi said:
Yup as long as they are appropriately sized. They should be part of a varied diet. The more variety you can add, the better IMO.

But remember, the goal isn't to fatten them up. The goal is health. So feed a healthy diet with the mindset of keeping a healthy dragon, not the mindset of gaining weight.

-Brandon
Ok thank you

MCHRKiller

Hatchling Member
I use dubiaroaches.com pretty much exclusively. Reason for this is I feel like the bugs are higher quality than other venders...I like their packaging...and I never have any DOAs. My dude is super picky and wont eat any feeder except for a roach...so I cant speak for their other feeder insects.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommatojack
Top Bottom