How to kill leftover feeders?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a few tubs of wax moths (Formerly wax worms) and darkling beetles (Formerly mealworms). I don't want to feed them to my beardie, the beetles as a just in case scenario and the moths because they will get everywhere if I open the tub and those things can devastate bee hives and I don't want to be the cause of a local decline of bees. Is the best way to kill them off humanely just putting them in the freezer for a day or so?

BeardedDragonSteve

Juvie Member
WreckWrack said:
I have a few tubs of wax moths (Formerly wax worms) and darkling beetles (Formerly mealworms). I don't want to feed them to my beardie, the beetles as a just in case scenario and the moths because they will get everywhere if I open the tub and those things can devastate bee hives and I don't want to be the cause of a local decline of bees. Is the best way to kill them off humanely just putting them in the freezer for a day or so?[/quote
Their just bugs that would be feed to a dragon so sure I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mirage entered brumation yesterday, I'm gonna miss hanging out with my little guy.
Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vaota88
Top Bottom