Buy fresh dandelions

Status
Not open for further replies.

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
The dandelion greens tend to be seasonal. I see them in the spring at local grocery stores and at the farmers market but they are harder to find later in the season. I find that collard greens start to look really fresh around this time of year though.

Aaradimian

Juvie Member
I have seen them without the flowers in Asian food marts near me so that'd be a place to try if you have any near you.

I've had consistent success finding them at Wegmans. Only down side is it's usually a gigantic bunch :shock: and I end up tossing a lot of it

CooperDragon

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
kreinmiller":1j81rqgz said:
I've had consistent success finding them at Wegmans. Only down side is it's usually a gigantic bunch :shock: and I end up tossing a lot of it

I miss Wegmans a lot :cry:

MrSpectrum

Gray-bearded Member
Don't. The "Every day you get our best" slogan hasn't been used in years. Wanna guess why? :laughing6:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.
Pearl Girl wrote on moorelori1966's profile.
i feel so sad reading your about me 😢
Clapton is acclimating okay I think. He's quick as lightning so I'm not sure how much I should bring him out of his house yet. He's not at all interested in his salad though. I wonder if I should change what I'm giving him. Least he's eating his crickets.

Things to do:
Buy calcium powder
Material to raise surface for basking spot
Scenery decals for back of tank

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
williamyoung
Top Bottom