I rly need help, how many feeding ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi, I I’m soon getting a bearded dragon and I’m wondering how many times a day should you feed your bearded dragon and according to what age, like how many times do you feed a hatchling and how old is a hatchling? how many times do you feed a baby\jouvenile and how old is a baby? How many times do you feed a sub adult and how old is a sub adult? And how many times do you feed a adult and how old is an adult?

I would rly appreciate the help :)

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
Babies should be fed 2-3 times / day bugs dusted w/ calcium D3 5 x per week and vitamins 2 x per week - I would recommend dubia roaches -- you can order them on line and bugs should be fed as many as they can eat in a 10- 15 minute time frame- they should be offered salad every day even if they dont eat it they will be used to getting it here is a website for that - http://www.beautifuldragons.com/Nutrition.html
as they get older around a year they should be eating more salad and ratio should be 20 % bugs w/ salad 80 % -- some dragons wont eat vegies - and some will eat them like there going out of style-- it just depends on the dragon - mine wont eat vegies unless I had feed and even then he wont eat them - hatchlings are fed tiny bugs like roaches crickets etc- the bugs should not be bigger than the size between their eyes-- as goes for all the dragons--- a sub adult would be I am guessing a year to a year and half -2 years--- sub adults and adults should be fed bugs 2-3 times per week and salad every day -- babies are around 2-5 months old and then start getting to be a juvenile -- I am guessing on ages some on here can correct me w/ age if I am off --- your juvenile will be eating mainly bugs till hes around a year --
Karrie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chad03109
Top Bottom