My baby beardie is weird.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatvornik

He will eat now, but only once an hour. He will climb off his basking spot, chase after a cricket, eat, then go back to basking. When I try to tong feed, he backs away, doesn't want it at all. Please tell me he is just being a little weirdo and this isn't a problem.

KarrieRee

BD.org Sicko
Beardie name(s)
Hiccup he is 6 and Blaze is 4
I am not sure what your asking-- hes only eating one cricket at a time ? How many are you trying to feed him --- what are his basking temps and how are you taking them ? Infrared heat gun ? digital probe ? stick ons? Please post pics of the tank and lighting and we can go from there
https://www.beardeddragon.org/useruploads/ click on XIMG at top of message box
Karrie

Claudiusx

BD.org Sicko
Staff member
How long have you had him? If you are leaving the crickets in his tank, he's probably just picking them off as he sees fit. If thats what you're doing, I would remove any crickets he doesn't eat after a few minutes, and then try again at his next feeding. Or, feeding them in a separate container sometimes helps too!

-Brandon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Still Needs Help

Latest resources

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Getting ready for another day. Feeling sleepy. 😴
I just walked into my room and instead of looking at me, Swordtail's eyes darted directly to the ice cream drumstick I'm holding
Finally replaced Swordtail's substrate
I miss you so much, Amaris 💔
What is a quick way to warm up a cold beardie? His heating element went out overnight and now he's very cold.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whokiry weth
Top Bottom